Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using this handy guide and you will return your Galaxy S6 Edge plus back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Galaxy S6 Edge +, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone?
* Reset and disable Screen lock
* Might resolve freezing issues
* Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
To receive regular video updates on factory resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge +:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone
2. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Samsung logo, then release the buttons
3. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
4. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES – DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
5. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
6. Your Galaxy S6 Edge Plus phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.