Hard reset Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo using this handy guide and you will return your Galaxy S5 Neo back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Galaxy S5 Neo, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo phone?
* Reset and disable Screen lock
* Might resolve freezing issues
* Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Galaxy S5 Neo phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy S5 Neo phone
2. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
3. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
4. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES and confirm with the POWER button
5. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
6. Follow instruction on screen to activate your Galaxy S5 Neo
6. Your Galaxy S5 Neo phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings