Hard reset Samsung Galaxy A7 easily with this guide and you will return your Samsung Galaxy A7 back to its factory settings. To hard resert Samsung Galaxy A7, follow our straightforward steps below or follow our how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A7 phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your Galaxy A7 phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your Galaxy A7
To receive regular video updates on factory resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your Galaxy A7 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your Samsung Galaxy A7:
1. POWER OFF your Galaxy A7 phone
2. Remove the SIM card
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, HOME button and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
5. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES – DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
6. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
7. Wait until your Galaxy A7 reset is completed.
8. Your Galaxy A7 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.