Hard reset Nokia Lumia 925 using this handy guide and you will return your Lumia 925 back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Lumia 925, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
- Erase all user data
- Erase all firmware settings
- Erase all applications installed by user
- Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Nokia Lumia 925 ?
- Reset and disable Screen lock
- Might resolve freezing issues
- Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
- Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Lumia 925 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Nokia Lumia 925:
1. POWER OFF your Lumia 925 phone
2. Remove and replace the battery
3. Press and hold the POWER button until the phone vibrates
4. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button until the “!” appears
5. Press the VOLUME UP button
6. Press the VOLUME DOWN button
7. Press the POWER buton
8. Press the VOLUME DOWN button
9. Wait until Welcome screen appears.
10. Your Lumia 925 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your Nokia Lumia 925 has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your Lumia 925 is network locked. You can purchase affordable Lumia 925 unlock codes from FastGSM.com