Hard reset Motorola Razr using this handy guide and you will return your Razr back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Razr, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
- Erase all user data
- Erase all firmware settings
- Erase all applications installed by user
- Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Motorola Razr?
- Reset and disable Screen lock
- Might resolve freezing issues
- Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
- Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Razr phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Motorola Razr:
1. POWER OFF your Razr phone
2. Remove and replace the battery
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button together until you see the Recovery menu, then release the buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach RECOVERY and press the VOLUME UP button to confirm
5. Press the VOLUME UP and the VOLUME DOWN buttons when the triangle appears
6. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
7. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES – DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the POWER button
8. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE CACHE PARTITION and press the POWER button to confirm
9. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the POWER button
10. Your Defy Mini phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your Motorola Razr has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your Razr is network locked. You can purchase affordable Razr unlock codes from FastGSM.com