Hard reset Motorola Milestone 2 using this handy guide and you will return your Milestone 2 back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Milestone 2, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
- Erase all user data
- Erase all firmware settings
- Erase all applications installed by user
- Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Motorola Milestone 2?
- Reset and disable Screen lock
- Might resolve freezing issues
- Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
- Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
http://www.resethard.com/youtube – To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Milestone 2 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Motorola Milestone 2:
1. POWER OFF your Milestone 2 phone
2. Remove and replace the battery
3. Press and hold the X button and the POWER button together, release the POWER button and hold the X button until you see the TRIANGLE, then release the X button
4. Press the @ button to get in RECOVERY menu
5. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the CAMERA button to confirm
6. Again use the VOLUME DOWN button to reach the YES – DELETE ALL USER DATA and confirm with the CAMERA button
7. Then choose REBOOT SYSTEM NOW with the CAMERA button
8. Your Milestone 2 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your Motorola Milestone 2 has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your Milestone 2 is network locked. You can purchase affordable Milestone 2 unlock codes from FastGSM.com