Hard reset Lenovo Vibe K5 using this handy guide and you will return your Vibe K5 back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Vibe K5, simply follow our simple steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset Lenovo Vibe K5 phone?
* Reset and disable Screen lock
* Might resolve freezing issues
* Might resolve slow problem with no or slow response of your phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
WARNING: Make sure to backup your Vibe K5 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone.
Steps to hard reset your Lenovo Vibe K5:
1. POWER OFF your Vibe K5 phone
2. Press the POWER button until your phone vibrate
3. Press and hold the VOLUME UP, VOLUME DOOWN together until you see the Factory menu, then release the buttons
4. Tap the CLEAR DATA option, or move in menu with VOLUME buttons.
5. Tap the DELETE USER DATA option and confirm with the YES option
6. Then choose RESTART
7. Your Vibe K5 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.