Hard reset HTC One to solve a lot of your device’s problems. Using our video tutorials or simple step by step guides, you can hard reset HTC One safely to its original factory settings.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset HTC One phone?
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your One phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy One
* Regain default functionality of your One
To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your One phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your HTC One:
1. POWER OFF your One phone
2. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button together for few seconds until you see the RELOCKED menu.
3. Release buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN button to reach FACTORY RESET and confirm with the POWER button.
5. Wait until your reset is completed.
6. Your One phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your HTC One has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your One is network locked. You can purchase affordable One unlock codes from FastGSM.com