Need to hard reset HTC One Mini? Use our easy to follow step by step instructions or watch this how-to video to return your One Mini to its original factory settings.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset HTC One Mini phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your One Mini phone
* Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
* Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
* Regain default functionality of your One Mini
To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your One Mini phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your HTC One Mini:
1. Turn off FastBoot option in you One Mini device Settings if possible.
2. POWER OFF your One Mini phone
3. Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
4. Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
5. Wait until your One Mini reset is completed.
6. Your One Mini phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your HTC One Mini has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your One Mini is network locked. You can purchase affordable One Mini unlock codes from FastGSM.com