Hard reset HTC One M8 with our simple step by step instructions to return your device to its original settings or follow along with this informative how-to video.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
- Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
- Erase all firmware settings
- Erase all applications installed by user
- Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset HTC One M8 phone?
- Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
- Might resolve slow performance of your One M8 phone
- Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
- Regain default functionality of your One M8
http://www.resethard.com/youtube – To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your One M8 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your HTC One M8:
1. Go to Settings – Power – and uncheck the FAST BOOT option.
2. Turn Off your phone.
3. Press and hold the POWER and VOLUME DOWN button simultaneously until the recovery screen appears, then release the buttons
4. Use the VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET and confirm with the POWER button.
5. Please wait until your device will be restored.
6. Your HTC One M8 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your HTC One M8 has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your One M8 is network locked. You can purchase affordable One M8 unlock codes from FastGSM.com