Need to hard reset HTC Desire 200? Use our easy to follow step by step instructions or watch this how-to video to return your Desire 200 to its original factory settings.
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
- Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
- Erase all firmware settings
- Erase all applications installed by user
- Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset HTC Desire 200 phone?
- Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
- Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
- Might resolve slow performance of your Desire 200 phone
- Might resolve unexpected Application crashes
- Wipes personal data phone before you sell your phone or after you buy one
- Regain default functionality of your Desire 200
To receive regular video updates on hard resets, subscribe to ResetHard’s Youtube Channel
WARNING: Make sure to backup the data on your Desire 200 phone before you proceed with a hard reset – it will erase all of the data on your phone. The data on your SIM card won’t be affected.
Steps to hard reset your Huawei Desire 200:
- Turn off FastBoot option in you Desire 200 device Settings if possible.
- POWER OFF your Desire 200 phone
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN and the POWER button together until you see the Android robot, then release the buttons
- Press the VOLUME DOWN to reach WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET and press the POWER button to confirm
- Wait until your Desire 200 reset is completed.
- Your Desire 200 phone has been completely reset to its original factory settings.
Your HTC Desire 200 has a different problem? The SIM network unlock PIN message indicates that your Desire 200 is network locked. You can purchase affordable Desire 200 unlock codes from FastGSM.com